Friday, January 10, 2014

Juice fast

Hey my people, today is my juice fast, and I'm just starting with one day. Just to kinda ease myself in and to discipline myself. It's really hard to go on a juice fast with this much junk food in my house especially when it is a Saturday!! But I'm pulling through for you guys and my first juice in, I feel really refreshed and great!! I ain't gonna lie I'm so looking forward to my cheat day tomorrow but at least I disciplined myself for these past few days so I know I'm in control of my own body and mind. 


These are just some of the ingredients that went into my smoothie or juice fast.( whatever you call it) I actually took a picture because the strawberries looked so freakin beautiful especially when I was washing them, it gave me an idea to drink water with strawberries coz they look amazing with just clear filtered water. The reason why I'm so excited about eating strawberries is because they are hard to get coz they r kinda expensive in my country. And don't worry guys if you think that strawberries are gonna make you fat coz they're high in fructose( fruits don't make you fat!!), strawberries are actually high in water content just like watermelon they are around 96% water so munch your way to great alternatives. 


I got a lot of juice from this. I know it doesn't look appetizing in fact it looks like crap but I looks great inside your body and those Big Macs and pizzas look like crap stored inside your body, worst part is they won't get out due to their lack of fibre. This juice may not look nice to drink but that just makes you feel fuller and it pushes out all those Big Macs and whatever crap I are this week so here are the ingredients!!!

1 cup of milk
1 cup of strawberries
3 kiwis
2/3 of a cup of broccoli
( remember to always incorporate some protein in your smoothies)

Love y'all and let's get through this day together!! Ps, my workout for today is insanity the asylum- vertical plyo!! It's gonna be though but remember my motto is eat clean and train dirty ;)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment