Monday, January 13, 2014

Today's challenge!!

Hey guys sorry if I hadn't logged in what I are yesterday, I got lazy XD but today I'm gonna log in and tell you what I ate today but with no pics sorry... Only for breakfast though. Lunch I will post it up later ;) for breakfast I had my usual green tea with kiwi and oatmeal with peanut butter breakfast :) hell yea buddy... And yesterday was "no fried" day which means an entire day with no fried food!! Pan fried included!! I know stir fry isn't exactly bad for you but it is about the discipline of knowing you can accomplish what ur mind is telling you to do. Plus stir fry sometimes for an average teenager with not a lot of money like me can't afford to buy coconut oil or spray my pan with some type of 1 or 2 calorie oil. My parents won't spend money on that so I am left with no choice but to use regular oil and butter. So I try to limit myself. And today's challenge is...... Go vegan!!!!!! Yes I am allowed to have stir fry just all things vegetables so I wil keep u guys posted! Stay lovely and stay healthy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment