Sunday, April 20, 2014

I am back!!!

I am back and more determined than ever. I here by promise that I will post every single pic of every single meal and try to keep myself on track. The reason being I have gained all my weight back and my brain just keeps telling me to binge. I have noticed that when I workout I tend to stay on track better so despite the lack of time during exams. I will still make it and obligation to exercising not because I want to lose weight but because I miss that feeling of being healthy. So let's get started shall we? And tomorrow's Monday so there.is no reason why u shouldn't get started. Put down that Oreo and tomorrow let's pick up a dumbell to represent all the Oreos we have eaten and every Oreo u eat every pound u put on that barbell and lift that shit!!!! so here are my starting results April 21 56kgs and next weight in day April 26..... Let's get started because I can't do this without u guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment